Wednesday 18 April 2018

Printable Faces

 I spent the whole of last month drawing and painting faces, and I had the idea to create a few faces that could be used as printables for others to use in their journals.
So to that end I have created a couple of freebies, and the idea is that you can download them and adapt them however you want for use in your personal journals, as tip-ins, journaling cards or as pieces of art.

These images are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. 
The copyright remains solely with me, and the images may not be used for any commercial purposes, including use in any journals you are going to sell.
Thanking you Kindly :)

These images can be used in a number of ways, depending on the printer you use. 
If you have an inkjet printer, then using watercolours would not work so great as the ink will run, but you can use colouring pencils, markers, pastels etc, basically stuff that doesn't require water.
If you have a laser printer, then I think you can use watercolours or watered down paints. 
Basically try and see what works for you.





Here are some examples of how I adapted these images.
For these two I used colouring pencils and collage elements..



Even though I printed these out with an inkjet printer, I did manage to use acrylic paints on these next two pieces without any problems...




You can also use the space in the hair for your journaling...





So have fun, enjoy and happy journaling!
Much love.
xxx

1 comment: