Monday 2 April 2018

Painting Faces

I spent the month of March painting faces in my journal. I've always wanted to be better at drawing/painting faces and I figured that spending a month drawing or painting a face everyday would be a good practice to do.
I found it a bit more of a challenge to stick to than the birds in February.
I think painting a face is a bit more involved, but all in all, I stuck to it, although I did spend some days playing catch up.

This is what my desk looked like most days...




So here are some of the faces in my March Journal...






I'm really glad that I spent the month drawing/painting faces. It opened my eyes to look at people around me differently. Its' funny how if you spend long enough doing something, it transforms your perspective. I began to see beauty in every face and to appreciate features in a way that I hadn't done before. I also discovered more of my own style and became much braver with expressing it. 
And that's a really good thing.


 I have a full flipthrough of my March journal up on my youtube channel. 
To view it , click on this link: https://youtu.be/TVzy68NiL1I.

With much love.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment