Monday 22 October 2018

Ink drawing Printables.


I recently took part in a challenge set by Nik the Booksmith called the Deserted Island Challenge. I had such fun making the journal using very limited supplies.

I had to get resourceful and I used a sharpie pen to make several drawings which I used as journaling cards within the journal.
I have made these available as free printables for your personal use.
To download the images, 

(I recommend printing about a 4 x6 inch image for the best quality.)












Here are some examples of how you could use them...






Much Love.
xxx






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful drawings and thank you for letting us download them. ScarletMika

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your drawings so much my dear Ayozie <3 thank you soo much for the downloads that's so kind of you :) love, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete